Please shake hands with London ska punks Eat The Evidence and their occasionally political, super fun upcoming new album 'Sex, Drugs, & Wishy-Washy Politics'.
We have labelled Sex, Drugs, & Wishy-Washy Politics with our editor's choice badge, which means we totally dig the record. Make sure you listen to it at least once. Sex, Drugs, & Wishy-Washy Politics will be available on Jun 09, 2017. You can stream it via Soundcloud. Also check out our Eat The Evidence artist profile to find eventual tour dates in your area and links to the official web and social media pages of Eat The Evidence.
And if you like what you hear, get it over at iTunes or Amazon.
1. Fruit of the Loot [Explicit]
2. Duck Hunt [Explicit]
3. You Only Say You Love Me When You're High [Explicit]
4. Third Eye Spy [Explicit]
5. Any Old Excuse [Explicit]
6. Come Down With Me [Explicit]
7. Monkey Thing
8. Honesty [Explicit]
9. Creepy Smile [Explicit]
10. Hippies With Hayfever [Explicit]
11. Theme From An Eat The Evidence Album [Explicit]
12. Tories Go To Waitrose
13. Human Beings [Explicit]
14. No 'ists No 'isms [Explicit]
Disclaimer: There are no download links or leaks on albumstreams.com . It is not allowed to link to filesharing sites (e.g. Torrent)!